Our vacuum blasting equipment is called the Blast N Vac system. It provides environmentally friendly dust free blast cleaning. It is ideal for the removal of hazardous coatings, or for blast cleaning in sensitive areas where dust and debris are not permitted.
The versatile Blast N Vac dustless blasting system recovers abrasive as it blasts.
•Totally pneumatically driven without need for electrical supply.
•An environmentally friendly method of abrasive shot blasting which incorporates and air driven extraction gives minimal mess and contamination.
•Our Blast N Vac vacuum blasting equipment is ideal for removal of lead paint, asbestos, and other toxic coatings
•Adjustable blasting pressure from 15 to 100 psi.
•Complete Blast & Vac Dustless Blasting System shown comprises of :-
Blast Pot and 3 inch Head, Material Recovery Drum, Water bath dust filter drum, Coalescing filter and support, AbraVac with Silencer, Heavy duty water separator. 10 mtr Hose Set - Vacuum Hose, Blast hose and remote lines.
CASE STUDIES :
• Blasting steel pipe work in Channel Tunnel, Mersey Tunnel, and other contracts.
• Removal of lead paint from Royal Mail post boxes.
• Chemical works / food processing plants where no dust or residue is allowed.
• Asbestos removal contracts, and cement removal.
TYPICAL AIR CONSUMPTION:
375 cfm - this varies on nozzle size / condition, blast pressure, and hose lengths.
A variety of heads can be used to work on different surfaces, inner or outer corners, or edges, vertical or horizontal.
The most popular head is the 3” head for flat surfaces
Complete Blast & Vac System shown comprising of:
• Model 14 HF Blast Pot with Thompson Valve and Pressure regulator.
• Material Recovery Drum c/w lid and couplings.
• Water bath dust filter drum c/w lid and couplings.
• Coalescing filter and support.
• 10m 3" Vacuum Hose, 2 x 2" interconnecting hoses.
• 10m of Blast hose and remote lines.
• AbraVac with Silencer.
• 2 metres x 1" Air Line to link water separator and blast pot.
• No 3 B&V Head with nozzle.
• Heavy duty water separator.
Excludes : Air Supply Hose to Abravac and Water Seperator (2 hoses required). We can supply these on request at extra cost.
This package can be tailored to suit your requirements for example with longer hose lengths.
What can we do for you? Give us a call or fill in the quick form below